Sometimes you need to make large purchases or give a small “thank you” gift. In addition to the wide selection of gift card denominations available to order on RaiseRight, we can also work with some of our current retailers to place special orders for larger or smaller denominations not usually available.
Large denomination gift cards
Need gift cards in a dollar amount not currently offered? Here are some popular categories that are special ordered for larger denomination gift cards:
- Home improvement projects
- Furniture and appliances
- Wedding presents
- Computer and office supplies
- Food for parties or other large group events
Low denomination gift cards
Gift cards in smaller denominations ($5 and $10) make great gifts, prizes, and simple ways to share your appreciation. If you are looking for smaller denomination gift cards, there are $5 and $10 options available throughout the year for a limited number of brands as well as during key gifting seasons. You can filter by category on the Shop page to see brands currently available, or if you can’t find what you are looking for, see the directions below to place a special order.
How to Order
If you're interested in placing a special order, email [email protected]. Please include the following information in your email:
- Your organization name
- Your organization account ID (your organization phone number)
- Gift card brand
- Shipping Instructions (Please let us know if you’d prefer to have your special order added to your next organization order or shipped separately. If separate, please note the shipping address and UPS method you’d like us to use).
Our Customer Support team will email you within 1 business day to confirm your order and update you on the expected turnaround time.
Special Order Considerations
- Limited brands available. Special orders are only available for a limited selection of brands RaiseRight currently carries. We will contact you if your request includes any brands that are not available for special order.
- $500 minimum. All brands require a $500 (face value) minimum for special orders, and some may require more.
- Longer lead times. The lead time for special orders is typically longer than typical turnaround times for physical gift cards and may be as long as two weeks. We will provide you with the expected turnaround time once we receive your order. Like with regular RaiseRight orders, special orders are not processed until payment is received.
- Shipping rates apply. A separate shipping charge will apply if the special order is not shipped with one of your regular organization’s orders. Please note that due to the longer lead times, it is not possible to add special orders to a regular order that was placed before the special order request.
- No returns. Special orders are non-stock items and cannot be returned to RaiseRight.
- Not available during December. Due to higher order volume during the holiday season, special orders may not be available to order in December.
Need a gift card now?
Consider using an eGift card for additional denomination options. You'll receive your eGift card much faster, and you won't have to pay shipping. Plus, you have the option to print the eGift card or send it electronically as a gift. Shop eGift cards to see all the brands available.